Join a panel of 3M National Teaching Fellows as they discuss the challenges and opportunities faced with the transition to remote teaching at the end of the Winter 2020 semester. From a variety of disciplines, panelists will share their experiences and lessons learned. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation as we continue to teach within the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Lisa Dickson, University of Northern British Columbia
- Veselin Jungic, Simon Fraser University
- Brett McCollum, Mount Royal University
- Joanne O’Meara, University of Guelph
- Pat Maher, Nipissing University and Chair of the 3M Council
- Deb Dawson, Western University
- Heather Carroll, Harvard University